Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://intrinsicwellness.ca, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Intrinsic Wellness’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Intrinsic Wellness’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Intrinsic Wellness at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Intrinsic Wellness’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Intrinsic Wellness makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Intrinsic Wellness does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Intrinsic Wellness or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Intrinsic Wellness’s website, even if Intrinsic Wellness or a Intrinsic Wellness authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Intrinsic Wellness ’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Intrinsic Wellness does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Intrinsic Wellness may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Intrinsic Wellness does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Intrinsic Wellness has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Intrinsic Wellness of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Intrinsic Wellness may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
9. Subscriber Waiver
By proceeding to subscribe to Intrinsic Wellness I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress reduction and relief of muscular tension. As in the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, adjust the posture or discontinue. I will reach out to Intrinsic Wellness for support and see a doctor if the pain or discomfort persists or becomes more intense. I will continue to breathe smoothly.
I understand that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended or safe for certain medical conditions. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide to practice yoga. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter against Kristi Taylor, Intrinsic Wellness or any featured instructors. I accept this as an offering and can discontinue subscription at any time.
10. Payment Policy
Prices for retreats do not include tips, alcoholic beverages, and transportation to and from Nelson, BC. All payments are non-refundable. Please understand that your registration is not complete until the payment form has been submitted and your full payment has been received.
By submitting the payment form and full payment, I/we agree that Intrinsic Wellness/Kristi Taylor shall not be held responsible for any damage, loss or delay. I/we agree to assume all risks associated with the yoga retreat and agree that no liability attached to Kristi Taylor for any personal injury, illness, delay, loss or damages to property or health. Kristi Taylor reserves the right to change the program schedule if necessary. Kristi Taylor shall not be held liable or responsible for any expenses, including but not limited to lodging, meals, and transportation incurred by delays or other uncontrollable issues outside of our program. In the event that you need to cancel because of unexpected circumstances, and as a general practice, I highly recommend that you protect your investment with travel insurance for your trip, if applicable.